Wednesday 27 April 2011

The Gallery - Green

This is my first attempt at The Gallery, but the theme this week seemed to fit.

This is the view from our house!  We have lived here now for over 6 months, but every day I look at this view and am amazed.  It changes every day, every hour depending on the weather.  On some mornings the mist lies in the bottom of the valley and everything is quiet and peaceful.  Some days the wind roars off the Black Mountains behind us and bends the trees double.  When the weather is bad, the view disappears completely. 

I will never tire of looking at our view and I know that we are incredibly privileged to live here and gaze on it.  I hope you love it as much as I do.







9 comments:

  1. Oh yes, it is amazing! It is my dream to move to the country and have views like this!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. I've lived in the same home for 12 years and i NEVER get tired of the view. thanks for sharing your part of the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely. I especially like that little patch of light green in the distance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh gorgeous! And welcome to the Gallery. It does become a little bit addictive ;o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing view! you are very lucky :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo, it is my first week also!

    ReplyDelete
  7. my first week too.
    what a beautiful view you have :)
    lovely pic
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very envious of that view! First weeker here too.

    ReplyDelete